Friday, August 25, 2006

This is Aunt Jen, Bethany's sister, posting this time (don't worry, I got permission). When I saw this pic of Eli, I thought of a picture I took of Gabby when she was about that same age. I wonder what made me think of it? I couldn't believe it when I saw Eli's tongue hanging out of his mouth in the same adorable-but-glad-you-grow-out-of-it way that Gabs used to do it. Are these 2 siblings or what? And I think this particular trait must have come from the Benezette side, but we are all very glad that Andy has outgrown doing this when he smiles. It is one of those many things that is cute with babies but not so much with adults. 'Course, Bethy, now you know what your next post has to be - we all have to see this Benezette trait in action one generation up... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benezette trait? I don't know what you're talking about. :-P