Monday, November 27, 2006

PLEASE BE THINKING OF ANDY!!

I just really wanted to remind you all to keep Andy in your thoughts. He is getting worse, he is dizzy, a fever off and on, achy, his leg muscles are weak, he is nauseated, and very tired. He went to the Dr. this afternoon, the doctor drew some blood and as we speak I am waiting for them to call us back to hear the results of what it may be. Andy is in bed sleeping right now, taking a long nap. Please ask for his healing! Also please keep me in your thoughts . . . those of you who know me well, know that I jump to conclusions and worry easily, he is in His hands and I know he is safe there! Please ask for my ability to rest in Him!
Thank you all, we love each of you so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all are in our thoughts.
KS for BLG

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot, how is Gabby doing with her potty training? Is she "successfully" trained? LOL!
KS