Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Well, Andy is doing a little better every day and we are so grateful for you lifting him up. We now have a new situation at hand though that we would appreciate you keeping in your thoughts. I (Bethany) had another attack of pain under my ribcage on the right side, I have had this pain before and went to the doctor in the U.S. for it before we came over here but that Dr. said that it was just acid reflux and gave me a prescription for Prilosec OTC. Well I went to the doctor yesterday for this pain and he did an ultrasound on my abdomen and found about 100 stones in my Gall Bladder. We are not sure yet if it will have to be removed or not, but the possibility is high. We would truly appreciate your thoughts during this time. Any words of encouragement would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your love and concern, we miss all of you . . . you are family.

No comments: