Wednesday, February 07, 2007

We just got back from an awesome trip to the Philippines to visit where I (Bethany) grew up. It was so much fun showing Andy my home. We visited my old school and one of my old houses, we went to the beach where we used to vacation, we visited a couple of incredible waterfalls, we had some delicious home cooked filipino meals, and so many more really fun things. We did all sorts of awesome stuff . . . and the best part was that we were all together as a family. My parents flew in from the states and my sister, her husband and there three kidos were there too, as well as my bro and his wife. What a great time of being together. I don't have the pictures of our time on this computer so I will post them later. Thanks for your love and thoughts, keep looking up.

No comments: