Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sorry that it has been so long since I last published some pictures of our family. The excuse is the same as always . . . life got busy. I hope these pics redeem me =+)! Enjoy! Here is Eli boy playing with bubbles in the tub. His Daddy bought a bubble machine for him and his sister to enjoy, they love it so much!!GUESS WHO IS THREE YEARS OLD . . . PRINCESS GABBY GIRL!!! That's right, our baby girl is 3 already . . . wow!!

She is taking the job of being 3 very seriously!!
Or maybe not =+)
Hey . . . who is that impostor?!?!
Daddy and Gabby went on a birthday date . . . to her choice restaurant, she chose McDonalds . . . we think that her taste with probly get more expensive as the years go by =+). I got some pictures before they left.

We decided to spell the kids names with their cool tub toy letters. Gabby is trying very hard to hold still so that they don't fall.
We had to use the number 1 instead of an L for Eli's name . . . we couldn't find and L, he seemed ok with it though. Hope you enjoyed the pics, post a comment if you want to. We love you all, and miss you so much!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hi,
Enjoyed the pics of kids...they are
most certainly getting big. We had
a very cool Easter Sunday. I had my
class celebrate all traditions of
the holiday...the Word...the eggs...the hunt...the candy...etc. They even insisted on hiding their own eggs...big challenge, right? Our class is wondering if you got their cards and other things by Easter...your Mom let us participate and we were happy for
the opportunity.
Have your picture by my chair and
it keeps me remembering you and where you are and the task....Let me know how this works out...I do
not blog. I shall also email you.
Love and blessings,
Diana