Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Well . . . I know that it is a bit late, but here are a few pics of our Malaysian Christmas 2007. Here is our tree all lit up . . . Christmas is by far my (Bethany's) favorite time of the year.Andy and Eli figuring out an ornament . . . Eli is in one of his signature saggy onesies =+).
Gabby . . . proud of her work on the mini tree =+)
Eli and his new guitar from Papa and Nana Benezette (they were here for a late celebration on new years . . . I will post more pics of them later) . . . he loves it and calls it a "tar" . . . too cute!
Gabby and her stroller for her babies . . . it was pretty much all she wanted for Christmas, that and bottles for her babies . . she is definitely the nurturing type.
Eli and his awesome smile . . . makes me smile every time!
Gabby and the play that she was in at the church we go to here . . . she is the littlest one in the white dress with the purple sash (if you couldn't tell). . . . oh and the one wearing the wings.
Our awesome little ones Eli (who is now 18 months) and Gabrielle (who will be 4 in March) The funny thing is that they only weigh about 3 lbs different . . . Gabs is still a bit heavier, you go girl!
Gabby posing for me in front of our cool tree, she was such a big helper with it this year!
Me and my girly girl . . . I am sooooo blessed to have her!!
Me trying to figure out an ornament it appears . . either they are really difficult ornaments to hang, or we are just not that bright of a bunch =+).
Gabs and I hard at work =+)

Thanks for checking out the blog yet again . . . there are still plenty more pics from the time we had with Andy's parents . . . those are yet to come. It takes a while to wade through the couple hundred photos I have of their time here in Malaysia. We love you all, keep in touch ok!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "trees" look good. :) It looks like Gabby is well into her practices on being a mother. I remember being little and always just wanting stuff for my Baby-dolls too. :) Over the years, since there were four of us girls right in a row, we ended up with 4 doll-carriages as each one of us had to have our own so we could take our babies to go "visit" each other. :) Fun times.
I Llove Eli's smile! The kids are just TOO cute! :)
Kelley