Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Philippines

Well . . . we are back from our awesome vacation in the Philippines . . . we had so much fun traveling around and hanging out with my sister and her husband (as well as my niece and nephews=+)) This first picture is of us by Mt. Mayon Volcano, it is so beautiful (and still active!!) . . . it is about an hour from where my sis and her family live.
Here is Gabby by a really cool waterfall that we visited while we were there . . . the kids loved it!!
Eli throwing rocks into the water . . . he is a water-baby for sure!
Eli and Andy having a heart-to-heart talk=+) . . . this is in Aritao . . . a place where I spent a lot of my growing up years . . . it was fun to bring Andy there and tell him all the stories=+).
All the cousins playing in the little inflatable pool in my sister's back yard. The kids all had so much fun together.
This is us in Ariatao again . . . it is truly a breathtaking place, so beautiful. I had no eye for the beauty that was around me when I was little playing here . . . it is so very amazing up there!!
Eli . . . a.k.a Mr. Fix-it =+)
Eli and Gabby in front of my childhood home there in Aritao. I was in tears walking Andy through my old home . . . soooo many memories!!
Andy and Gabby playing in the river by the waterfall, so refreshing . . . what a fun time!
All the cousins again . . . posing like good kids in front of the waterfall =+).
Our little beauty Gabrielle . . . look at those big brown eyes!
Big man Eli by the waterfall.
Gabby and her cousin Ben . . . he is only 3 weeks older than she is, but so much bigger.
What a cute bunch of munchkins!!
Ben and Gabby again . . . it is really hard to believe that he is really only 3 weeks older than she is!! The size difference is so funny.
We had a really great time hanging with my sister and family in the Philippines . . . what a time of making memories together. It'll be so great the next time we can be together again. Thanks for checking out the blog . . . we miss and love you all so much!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so great to see all the kids together. What great memories they will have. We love you all!

The Beckmeyer Bunch

Thompson said...

Wow, great pics guys - sure miss you . . .