Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our House and Other Fun
Eli was in a bad mood and I wanted him to smile for a photo, he didn't want to . . . so I told him that he had the best smile I know of and that convinced him to flash this huge grin at me =+)!Eli took a little fall and bit his lip at the playground today . . . not a very flattering photo of the big man . . . but it looked like it hurt, poor kid!
Gabby chillin' on the couch watching cartoons on a rainy Monday. She had just returned from her first ever cooking class and had a blast there! She brought home chocolate almond cookies to us =+)!!

This is one of the yummy cookies the Gabster made for us at her cooking class!! I need to get her in the kitchen more often aparently!! =+)


Eli in front of the window looking into our kitchen . . . I love this window, it makes me feel less shut away from everyone when I am cooking . . . (and it also helps me to keep on a eye on the kids while still in the kitchen).
Our kitchen . . . not much counter space, but it is a new kitchen and very clean! I love it!!
Outside in front of our house, we laid that rock, and the grass, and we put the tiki torches in (they burn citronella oil to keep the mosquitoes away!!). We also added a few of the plants in the back corner there. It has been so much fun having our own little "yard".
This is looking towards upstairs of course. From the living room.
Living room and kitchen window.
Other side of the living room.
Dining room and kitchen again.
Our trusty Volvo and front door.
The cool tiki torches at night, we think it adds a neat touch!

Thanks for caring enough to keep updated on us, please keep us in your thoughts, we have all been sick lately . . . no fun!! I'll post photos of upstairs another time.

1 comment:

megat said...

your son so cute...