Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Here are some pictures from our day trip today to Malaka (a historical town south of us) with my friend Toby. Toby is here to visit us for a little over a week, he and I have been friends since we were 12 and it has been great to spend some time with him. Eli fell asleep on the way home holding my hand, too cute!!

Cheezy grin!!
Andy told them both to make silly faces and they ended up making pretty much the same face . . . they hang out too much I think!
Siblings . . . and buddies!
Our first family photo in a long time . . . we rarely take the time to get a family photo when we are out and about traveling. But Toby made us do it ;) . . . I was stoked that he did.
Eli getting a ride on "Uncle Tovy" . . . as he calls him.

Gabby very excited about something!!
Andy and Toby have been having a great time together too . . . it's cool to know my hubby enjoys my friends too.
Gabby and a train . . . there was a cement area with trains, planes, and automobiles of Malaysia and the kids thought that it was pretty cool.
Chillin' with Toby again!
Gabby absolutely loves Uncle Toby too.
Riding on a beca . . . one of Gabby's favorite things to do in Malaka. This driver was so funny, after I spoke Malay to him for a while, he kept stopping every time we passed a local and telling them very excitedly that I spoke Malay.
Tickle Fight!!
Gabby and Toby on Jonker Street, the main street in downtown Malaka where the shopping is awesome!
Fun times with a good friend!
I will leave you with a photo of Gabs with a crazy look in her eye . . . she thought this lion was pretty cool! Love to all and thanks for checkin out the blog!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic's!!!!! It looks like your day was a BLAST! :)
Kelley

Allycia said...

Those pictures are great. I love the pictures of the two kiddos with their back facing the camera overlooking the water. They are too cute. Are you guys coming back in 2010?