Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Snapshot of the Past 4 Months

I have been horrible at Blogging for the last few months. There has been a lot going on with all the moving from Missouri to Florida and then back to Malaysia. I also got an iPad and was trying to figure out how to get my pics from my camera onto my iPad . . . And I finally did (with Andy's help). So here are a bunch of photos starting the first week of August and going till the ones that we took this morning in our car park area or the "Speedway" :)!!
This first photo is us out for the night celebrating 9 years of marriage!!

Here are Gabby's 2cnd grade school photos that we took. She's not flashing the peace sign, that's 2, for the grade she was going into! :)

Sisters!!!

Eli got a basketball hoop for his 5th birthday from his Papa and Grandma Jackson, he was STOKED!!

Zoe and her intensity!!!

Gabs hard at work with school.

We let the kids stay up late and we made doughnuts!! It was a blast!!

At Universal for Andy's sister Paige's 20th birthday . . . So much fun!!

Going on a date with Daddy!

A day at old downtown St. Augustine FL, we love it there!!

Our kids in front of the same beach where Andy and I were married 9 years ago, so special!

My family sitting in the same spot where Andy and I took some wedding photos. Gabby thought it was pretty cool to see where Mom and Dad got married!

BEACH DAY!! Our last one in the USA before we headed back to Malaysia!

Andy and Joseph, one of our dearest friends (our son is named after him: Eli Joseph) catch some last few waves together before we headed out.

And back in Malaysia!! At The Speedway!! :) Daddy drew it for them, what a sweet Dad!!!

We are excited to be back in Malaysia! So many adventures to enjoy as we follow Him!! We miss all of you stateside friends and family already though!! Hugs!

2 comments:

xplorer said...

Glad to hear that you glad to be in malaysia.check out blog to see more interesting things about malaysia

Fair Maiden said...

Wow, it's been a long time since I "popped" over here. The kids are getting so big! I'm due with Baby #2 Feb. 4th, so we're pretty excited.
Kelley