Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gabby turned 8!! March 27, 2012

Our Gabrielle Kaylynn turned 8 years old this past March 27 (I know, I am majorly behind on blogging!!). Per her request, we had a princess party. We all came to the party wearing our best princess (or prince) attire and had a splendid time :)!! I forgot to take a picture of her cake before we dismantled the decorations, but it WAS Beauty and the Beast in a magical butterfly candle forest! She had a blast decorating it with me!! The last picture is of Zoe eating Princess Belle, haha . . . She is actually just sucking the frosting off her feet and dress :D. I can't believe how fast the years are flying by! It is just like I was told: the days are long but the years are short when you are raising kids. I hope you enjoy these few photos and feel a bit like you were with us! I am one blessed Mama!!
She got her very own nail polish, and it matched her dress!!

Pretty princess :)

The cake after we dismantled it . . .

Zoe making sure not to waste ANY frosting!

 

No comments: