Monday, May 19, 2008

Miscellaneous Things We Do =+)

Eli being the stud that we all know he is! He is not my little baby anymore. . . he is turning into our little man, such personality!!

I love it that Gabby and Eli are learning how to play together so well . . . they keep each other busy for hours!
Gabby posing for me in her braids . . . a family of five stayed with us while Andy was in Thailand for business, and the Mom of the three kiddos was really good at braids. Gabby had a ball looking like a little princess with her braided hair! I need to learn better how to French Braid!!
Eli . . . way to stay hydrated buddy!
This is the youngest of the three kids (of the family that stayed with us) his name is Ben . . . and he and Eli got along really well.
Here is a picture of Andy and I . . . before we left on a triple-date with Dave and Bethany and some other friends of ours here . . . we went and saw Prince Caspian!! Which I cried after . . . mostly because of all the the memories of my Dad reading Narnia to us when we were kids . . . I miss you Dad and Mom!!
Well . . . we knew that it was just a matter of time before we could afford a dish washer . . . it is 3 foot 1 inch tall with a load capacity of about one plate at a time =+) . . . the Gabster Machine '08!!
Hard at work . . . she actually was having such a blast and has since been begging to do the dishes. =+) . . . we better take advantage of her willing services!!Wash, Rinse, Repeat!
The older version of the the dish washer . . . showing the newer model how to function well =+)!


Eli . . . looking a little like he is up to no good!
Thanks for visiting the blog! Hugs to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I loved the pictures! The kids are getting so big!!! :) Wow!
I went to see Prince Caspian with *my Prince* (details soon) with our families on Saturday, it was very good.
Love you guys! Kelley