Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Photo Shoot in the Playroom

Eli giving me the "OK Mom, enough pictures" look =+)
Little man has the cutest grin . . . in this picture he is actually sitting in the toy bin . . . I guess this makes all the toys a bit more accessible.
Buddies through and through.
I told them both to smile, and this is what I got from Eli . . . he is always the overachiever =+)
Gabby wanted to pose for me . . . this is her newest picture pose . . . what a goof!
Silly face!
A sweet smile on a sweet girl!
It looks like Gabby is trying to explain something to Eli and he is a little unimpressed =+)
Standing in the toy bin . . . he is really thinning out and getting taller, turning into a toddler instead of my baby! Thanks for checking out the blog yet again . . . sorry that there are fewer pics this time around, I haven't had the camera out much lately for some reason.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!
We've been on vacation, and this was the first chance I got since we left (the day you posted). I loved the pictures. The kids are getting so big. How are you all doing?
Thoughts,
With love,
Kelley

Allycia said...

It is so cute how the two of them look alike and yet look like a good mix of the both of you. Thanks for always updating. Since we got a new computer I did not have the web address to the blog until you commented. Thinking of you much!!!!!

Allycia